Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Need Socks

I took the dogs to the puppy park today and the only pair of socks I had to wear were a black pair of anklets that kept sliding off my heels into my tennies. I hate it when that happens.

I bought a few nice pairs of socks a few months ago, but they were the thick kind...to keep my piggies warm. Then the Pumpkin puppy and Drama dog went into my padlocked drawers and dragged one sock of almost every pair I had to the backyard to play tug-o-war (except, of course, the nasty black anklets)...and now they all have holes and/or are torn apart.

Sock Thief

Sock Thieves Playing Tug-o-War

See? I need socks.

The cotton kind. The ones that stay on over my heels. Ones without holes. New ones. The kind you get when you go to a store. Except I can't go to the store. Which means I can't buy new socks. Because thanks to the economic meltdown, I'm on a spending freeze until further notice. No bailout for me, right Mr. President? But how about a pair of cotton socks? The address is 12930 Ventura Blvd, #674, Studio City, CA 91604.

Thank you.

No comments: