Thursday, October 09, 2008

Ronnie Barron's Birthday

The late great Ronnie Barron would have been 65 today.

I took this photo of him when he was playing with Paul Butterfield's Better Days. He also played with John Mayall when I was working with John on my book.

Unfortunately, Ronnie is one of the musical talents that has slipped through the cracks since he passed away, even though he had a substantial influence on music. I only found one video of him on youtube which was put up in June. The quality is crap but it's still worth a play.



Happy Birthday, Ronnie!

2 comments:

chiidang said...

hello Deborah,

Thank you for introducing my posting. I posted a new one at a pure picture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHy-6Haq6mw&feature=channel_page

chiidang from JAPAN

Chesher Cat said...

Thanks, Chiidang!

I'll post that one for Ronnie's birthday in October.