Monday, July 05, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Something happened on April 27th - four days after my last post - that caused me to take a hiatus from the blog. That's about all I'm going to say about it at this time.

Sorry to those of you who missed my random postings...I will do my best to make it up to you. Oddly enough, I think I had more traffic to the blog while I wasn't writing. It will be interesting to see if my numbers drop now that I'm back.

I'm also sorry to all the wonderful musicians I photographed for missing the celebration of their birthdays and the honoring of their passing. I'll try and rectify that too.

But for now I'm going to start sharing some of the photographs I've taken this year. Been shooting a lot of black and white film. And spending a lot of time in the darkroom developing said film and printing. Ah, there's nothing like the scent of developing chemicals any time of the day or night.

So, without further ado, here's the first picture - appropriate to the title of this post and my return to this dusty little corner of the web.

Horse and Rider

No comments: