Thursday, August 02, 2007

Back In The Saddle

I'm going to a club tonight to shoot a band.

The last time I shot a musician was a year and a half ago when I took pics of my friend Chris Parker at the Yamaha Groove Night at NAMM. Actually I did a whole series of blogs on my reunion with Chris, whom I first met when he was drumming for Paul Butterfield's band Better Days. If you haven't read the five part series you don't know what you're missing. Here they are in proper reading order for your procrastinationary enjoyment:







The band I'm going to shoot tonight is . They're Australian. I met them at the photo shoot on Tuesday. Randee was shooting them after she was done with me.

My son was there too...in case you don't know, he's taken to shooting bands live of late. You can see his stuff He recently shot Rooney and Tyler Hilton.

We are both going to shoot Crash Hot tonight. How weird is that? Chesher & Son Rock'n'Roll Photography at your service. Old school and new school all rolled into one. This should be fun.

No comments: