Saturday, November 24, 2007

Love Me or Hate Me...

Monday night (November 26) at 7pm (I think for a whole hour) I'm going to be on .

If you click to that website I think it will actually tell you what time it's on live in your neighborhood. This could turn out to be very cool...because you can tune in no matter what planet you live on. That's right folks, it's internet radio.

And even cooler...you can call in and we can talk. The call-in number is (646) 478-5041. I think that's a New York number so I can only assume you get to pay for the call.

So love me or hate me I hope you'll call in. Ask me whatever you want and I'll tell you what you want to hear. Ha...no I won't. I speak the troof. Can you handle the troof?

1 comment:

One Wink at a Time said...

I was so looking forward to this but this night we ended up having my mother-in-law at the ER. She's fine but I missed this...
How was it???