Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Party hard, listen to the great music of at least one of the musicians honored in Everybody I Shot Is Dead, and most important...BE SAFE!

I've been so crazy with work lately I completely forgot to make plans for New Year's Eve. How weird is that? Or should I say, sad? So, unless I get an email from someone inviting me to an awesome party I think I'll be laying low and waking up on January 1st without a hangover.

I have lots of good news to end what turned out to be one of the busiest and most fulfilling years of my life... my AP Feature that ran in the Boston Globe and this very blog both got a mention over at . If you're dropping in from there thank you for taking time out of your day to visit and I hope you'll check out the archives and come back soon.

And I just heard from Kate Coe that my interview I did with her has posted on . Check it out. If you found your way here from there, again I welcome you and hope you'll stick around... or at least invite me to a great party tonight.

And last but not least... if you're thinking of purchasing Everybody I Shot Is Dead and want to get a signed copy, now is the time. All domestic (U.S.) orders include free priority shipping through January 2008. That means you'll have it on your doorstep a couple of days after you order it. Also, we are discounting multiple orders (domestic and international) - you save $10 on 2 books and $30 on 3 books. There is also a ten dollar discount applied to all international shipping. You'll find these specials on my website, . Oh, and in case you haven't checked it out, you can take a look inside the book and also see lots of the pictures from the book on display .

Again, thanks for taking time out of your day to stop by and have a very safe and Happy New Year!

No comments: