Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, George


In celebration of George Harrison's birthday, I am going to release this photo of him in a very affordable litho print. It was taken on November 2, 1974, the opening night of his Dark Horse tour.

The pre-public release of the print (at a special price) will be at (formerly known as BeatleFest) on March 28th in N.J., where I will be speaking and also have a table with my book and Beatle-related photographs on display (including never-before-seen photos of Ringo and pics not included in the book). So, if you're going to be at The Fest, please stop by and say hello!

BUT

You can get the print even before the pre-public release and before the public release, which will be some time in April.

HOW?

I'm offering the print exclusively to my Chesher Cat mailing list at a special pre-public price. I will be sending out an email on or about March 6th with the link to a secret location on my website where the print can be ordered.

NOT ON THE LIST?

It's easy as pie to sign up. Go and enter your email address in the appropriate box at the bottom of the menu bar on the left. And don't worry, we never share your email address with anyone and we don't send out junk mailings. Just an occasional note (average once or twice a month) from me when I have something cool to tell you. Just make sure you sign up before March 6th if you're interested in the George photo.

Okay, this is a little wistful for George's birthday but very cool just the same:



Happy Birthday, George.


No comments: