Thursday, November 30, 2006

Stepping Out

Yes, I'm stepping out on Everybody I Shot Is Dead.

Every time I post something on here about the movie biz or my screenwriting, I feel guilty. This blog is about the book and that's how it's going to stay. No more tangents. Only the book and anything rock'n'roll.

So, I've gone and started another blog. On the other blog I am chronicling the making of a movie that I wrote and am producing. As well as anything else movie biz oriented.

I'd be very happy if those of you who are specifically interested in the book want to stop by and read about the movie. I'm sure some of it will interest you, since the movie is very music-oriented.

And those of you who have been reading this blog because you are interested in the movie stuff, I hope you'll still read this blog and follow my progress on the book.

The new blog is if you want to check it out.


No comments: