Friday, September 07, 2007

Back On The Radio

This coming Tuesday night/Wednesday morning I will be interviewed on which broadcasts from Montreal on CJAD and CFRB in Toronto.

But thanks to modern technology, EVERYBODY GETS TO LISTEN online

The show airs midnight - 3AM EST.

I will be on at 1:30AM EST. Which for my neighbors here in California is the more civilized 10:30PM PST.

But I really hope my East Coast readers will go the distance and stay up.

The show's host, Peter Anthony Holder, does do call-ins on his show but I'm not sure if he's taking calls with me. I'd love it if he would because it would be so cool to hear the voices of my blog readers!

But even if they don't take calls, please tune in.

'Cause there will be a quiz the following day.

1 comment:

One Wink at a Time said...

Have fun with it. This is great!