Monday, May 19, 2008

Two Posts In One Day

Frightening, isn't it?

I did the Mo Rocca NBC 1st Look interview today - which I will blog about very soon with lots o' photos and air date(s) and such - but wanted to give you a little teaser.

The wonderful producer of the show who you may call Lisa - since that's her name - was kind enough to shoot some wonderful photos with one of my cameras. And one of her goals (unbeknownst to me) was to get a shot of me that matched my picture on the front of Everybody I Shot Is Dead. Thought I'd share the then and now with you because I think she did a great job.

Then.

Now.

Same ring. Same girl. Same camera (make and model).
Not sure what's up with the new flair I developed with my focusing hand.
I will say I look strikingly beautiful with a Pentax camera in front of my face.
Does that sound narcissistic?



2 comments:

One Wink at a Time said...

Narcissistic? Not at all. Looking great behind a Pentax is just plain cool. Me, I would look just ok. But then, I would be hiding behind a Fuji disposable. Ha.

Jaimie said...

I agree mom!! You look amazing!! But I would stay behind the camera ;-) Just kidding.
Love you <3