Friday, August 01, 2008

5 Minutes with Mo Rocca

The interview I taped with Mo Rocca a couple of months ago is airing tomorrow - Saturday Aug 2 - on NBC (Los Angeles, Ch. 4) at 7:30pm. The show is called First Look LA. I had a blast doing this interview. I hope that comes across in the edited version.

If you're not in the Los Angeles area, don't worry, it will be coming soon to an internet near you. When I know when and where I'll post the link.

In celebration of this feel good event, I've put up some special deals on the ...such as a limited number of signed books for $35 off the $60 cover price (that's $25 for those of you who suck at math) and a gorgeous George Harrison lithograph for the crazy low introductory price of $15.

Now, go set your Tivo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved your show with Mo,just finished watching it after Saturday NightLive. Very much loved your pics of Zappa.He was the Greatest,did you ever snap any pics of him at the Poly Pavillion at U.C.L.A. he was a regular there every New Years Eve for the longest in the late seventies.Love Mando.