Friday, December 22, 2006

Converting Sucks!

Last night I wrote a scathing post about the suckiness of Blogger because I've been having a shitload of trouble since I converted this blog over to the new version. I saved the scathing post as a draft to upload later today because I didn't want to take any focus away from Maurice Gibb's birthday post. Happy Birthday, Maurice!

But today, I finally solved the second biggest problem I was having...it had to do with editing my links, since my first huge problem was the disappearance of my access to my MY FIRST KISS blog (as in, I had no access to post...and still don't) and having recreated that blog over at Wordpress I needed to edit the link from here to there instead of the now dormant and inaccessable Blogger version. (nice grammatically structured sentence, Chesher) (thank you for noticing)

What did I learn today? There was another step to upgrading this blog that they neglected to point out. And their Help Center is not structured for people who think logically. But I am such a genius, I finally cracked their secret code and fixed the links on the sidebar. Yeah technically challenged me.

If you're too lazy to find the link over there, just click this one:



If you are one of my awesome readers that has linked to My First Kiss on your blog, please edit the link. And my apologies for the trouble. I'd post the move on the Blogger version of My Firsst Kiss, but I can't access it. Can't even delete the damn thing. I now know what it feels like to be tied up and ______ (fill in the blank). I hate Blogger.

Sorry for the rant and thanks for reading. I now return you to our regular broadcast.

No comments: