Wednesday, December 20, 2006

HELP!!!

I'm going insane. Can someone help me? Please?

Several people contacted me saying they were having trouble posting comments on this blog. So, yesterday, I finally decided to switch the blog to the new version. Now Blogger requires me to sign in with my gmail account. No biggie. Except for some reason, I can't access my new blog. This blog is the only one that shows up on the Blogger Dashboard. When I try to sign in with my username for My First Kiss it sends me to window and signs me in under the gmail username and then opens up Everybody I Shot Is Dead.

If you are reading this and have any technical knowledge (read that as: if you happen to be a closet hacker), I am begging for your help. Pretty please. Don't want to out yourself in the comments section? Email me.

No comments: