Friday, March 21, 2008

Bat Shoot

Sometimes I do a little work that has nothing to do with music or film.

Case in point...the bat shoot. As in, about 70 wood bats known as X Bats. If you watch professional baseball you've surely seen them. If you want to see a list of the who's who, click . I was around for the inception of the company and shot the first set of maple bats they produced. Before the major leaguers had their hands on them. I was very happy to get the call again to do the shots for the new catalogue.

Anywho, I thought it would be fun to post some photos of the photo shoot, so without further ado....
The Set-up




And a Finished Shot

I invented this Spiral-style shot the last time and they asked for it again...took over a half hour to remember how to make it. I think it went all the way around last time but it was 2am by the time we got to this shot so a partial bail occurred. Still like it and think I should trademark it.
.
.
.
Hey, Brett, this post's for you.

No comments: