Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Seven Sisters

The offspring of Badfinger drummer Mike Gibbins play in a band called The Seven Sisters.

They are currently competing in the Rock Iraq Battle of the Bands in Central Florida. Like their dad, the Gibbins boys are talented musicians. And you can help them win the current round by voting for them . It's really easy...you don't have to register...you don't have to sign up for anything...you just have to click on the word "here" in the previous sentence, then click the bubble next to The Seven Sisters in the voting box and click the word "vote". That's all there is to it. It won't take longer than 15 seconds.

And if you want to hear 'em before you vote for 'em, here's a sample (Adam Gibbins is on the drums and Owen Gibbins plays guitar):



So, please help me help Mike's sons continue on their musical journey.

Your support is appreciated.

2 comments:

Julie O'Hora said...

I love their sound. If I can get kid-coverage, I'll try to get some friends together to go to the final battle/show -- think it's this Saturday night.

I live so close to them and still had no idea we had great music like theirs here. Life of a hermit, I guess...

Chesher Cat said...

You live really close to them...less than a mile and a half. Surprised you haven't heard them rehearsing in the their studio.

If you go, give Ellie a hug for me.