Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Anybody Out There?

I imagine not since I have not tended to this blog garden for some time.

I just got back from four long days in Las Vegas at the Fest For Beatle Fans. And I barely had time to breathe in the four days I was home from NearFest before leaving for Vegas. I currently have 474 emails in my inbox that need answering and/or filing. There are a bunch of messages on the office and cellphone that I've not listened to or haven't returned. Not to mention the other work that has piled up. I have yet to edit the photos from Day 2 and 3 of the Harmony Festival and I haven't even looked at the 3 Fish shows I shot nor the three other bands I photographed at NearFest.

I expect I will catch up on the blogging as I edit the pictures, but right now I need to catch up on my sleep.

Sweet dreams.

No comments: