Friday, January 11, 2008

Maurice Gibb

In honor of Maurice Gibb's passing 5 years ago today, here are a few photos I took of him with some performance and interview clips mixed in.

Maurice Gibb
12/22/49 - 1/12/03

This one brings a tear to my eye. Maurice was married to Lulu from 1969-73.


This one makes me smile. It's from a 1970 TV show the Bee Gees (minus Robin) made for their album Cucumber Castle.


An interview from the Mike Douglas Show in 1974. You gotta love how unprepared journalists can be.


This one makes me laugh. Maurice's "My Thing" also from Cucumber Castle in 1970.


This one is sweet. All Maurice with a solo record Railroad, released in 1970.


Maurice takes center stage in 2001 with Man in the Middle.


How can anyone not love Maurice Gibb?

1 comment:

Audrey Brodsky (Odd Brodsky) said...

AMAZING blog site. --And I adore the name of your blog/book! I can't wait to get my copy.