Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thanks, Deborah!

No, no, no. I'm not thanking me. I'm not that full of myself...but I'm working on it.

(just kidding)

I'm thanking another Deborah.

Deborah A. Brown. Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review of my book on Amazon. That was really sweet of you. I didn't even have to ask you. As a matter of fact, I don't even know you. Of course, now you're my new best friend. You bought my book and I assume you even read it, then you went on Amazon and wrote about it.

THANKS!!!

And don't think I don't know what you meant by the REALLY in "Some REALLY interesting pictures!"...wink, wink, nod, nod.

Anybody out there want to check out Deborah's review? Read it . And while you're over there, why not write a review of your own? I could use a few more. But only if you've read or at least seen the book.

Then you'll get a thank you post here. Your name in lights. An extra google hit.

Thanks again, other Deborah!

1 comment:

CLADING2222 said...

لكي تحصلين علي بيت نظيف خالي من الحشرات والقوارض لابد ان تتعاملين مع المركز الالماني لانها من افضل شركات مبيدات البق في مصر في مصر بشهادة الجميع لديها القدرة علي القضاء علي كل انواع الحشرات مهما كانت درجة الاصابة بدون مغادرة المنزل