Monday, January 04, 2010

My Day at the Theme Park

I almost never go to theme parks...unless they have kick-ass coasters. As you know from yesterday's post, I went today.

Since I'm nearly speechless, here is my day in pictures...

The National Lampoon Vacation begins.

The first thing I'm faced with is my own life.

This was a really fun ride.

Gotta see the dinos.

Gotta love no-lines day at the park.

I like this picture.

Nothing like a little flood to keep your day interesting.

Wait...a good plane crash. Even better.

It there's a guitar, I will shoot it.

My most favorite sign. Ever.

Much to my surprise, I had a fun day. And I now have an annual pass so I can go to the park every single day through 12/31/10...for free. If you're looking for me, you'll know where I'll be.

Special thanks to my friend Steve for the great hook-up. My very own Griswold family holds you in the highest esteem.



No comments: