Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dan Fogelberg

We lost Dan Fogelberg two years ago today. He is not in my book because he passed away a few weeks after it cam out. I was really hoping he could beat the cancer and be with us and writing music for years to come.

Today's deal is special...

August 13, 1951 - December 16, 2007

I have a 16x20 print of this picture that I personally printed back in the mid-seventies. Only one. I may have printed it as a double image. It's mounted and has no border so I would be happy to sign the mounting on the back as an 'artist proof'. It will be a one-of-a-kind. If you are a huge Dan Fogelberg fan and would like to own this original print email me at info@cheshercat.com and we can discuss price. If someone is interested I'll need to pull it out of the vault and confirm how I printed it.


In the mean time, listen to the rhythm of the falling rain...


No comments: