Friday, December 04, 2009

Dennis Wilson

Today I am celebrating Dennis Wilson's 65th birthday. If you've read my book you know how much The Beach Boys influenced my tween years...especially Dennis Wilson. I think I managed to capture my imaginary childhood relationship with him in this photograph I took of him five years later.

12/4/44 - 12/28/83

So, today's A Deal A Day In December deal is the above framed photograph of the very beautiful (and only one who could surf) Beach Boy, Dennis Wilson.

This is a framed 11x14 Signed Open Edition print that retails for $350.00.

Today's A Deal A Day In December Price: $125 + shipping (free shipping in Los Angeles)

If you are interested in today's deal, email: info@cheshercat.com. Please include "Day Four Deal" in the subject line. Include your City, State, Country, Zip in the email so we can determine shipping.

Each person who emails will be notified of their status.

If the first person doesn't submit the payment to PayPal in the allotted time, the second person will be contacted and so on and so on.

With very Good Vibrations, Happy Birthday Dennis!




And, no, I did not forget that today is also the 16th anniversary of Frank Zappa's passing. I will be honoring him tomorrow.

No comments: