Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Deal A Day In December - Day 27

The New Year is around the corner. That got me thinking that we're all supposed to review the year gone by and be grateful for what we have. For me, this task is just that. A task. To be honest, my year was less than stellar. But more about that later. I do, however, have this limited edition framed Grateful Dead print that I expect someone would be grateful to own. I dropped my usual deal in December LE price another $50...just to show my gratitude.



Limited Edition numbered and signed
16x20 framed silver gelatin print.

Retail value: $600.00

Today's A Deal A Day In December Price:
$300
+ shipping (free shipping in Los Angeles)

If you are interested in today's deal, email: info@cheshercat.com. Please include "Day 27 Deal" in the subject line and which print you are interested in. Include your City, State, Country, Zip in the email so we can determine shipping.

Each person who emails will be notified of their status.

If the first person doesn't submit the payment to PayPal in the allotted time, the second person will be contacted and so on and so on.

Since many of you are traveling, I hope you'll enjoy a little live Truckin'...

No comments: