Friday, January 09, 2009

The Incomplete Brain Surgery Series

I feel bad about not following through on the brain surgery story, especially leaving off with my daughter going into the operating room and never offering up any kind of resolution. So, now's the time to get that one finished.

If you've recently arrived at Everybody I Shot Is Dead you probably haven't read the earlier chapters of this riveting serialization that is the chronicling of my daughter's brain surgery. And if you've been around here and did read the stories way back when, you've probably forgotten all of it.

So, I figured before I move on to Part 4, I'll give everyone a chance to catch up on Parts 1 through 3 and one way or another, I'll be back tomorrow with Part 4.

Here are the easy links:







Enjoy the fun!

No comments: