Sunday, April 12, 2009

Argh...

Oops, no, I am not sitting here with a patch over my eye and my peg leg screwed on. I'm working. Trying to update the part of my website where potential clients can check out my design talents. And I'm not nearly done. I'm adding stuff - DVD designs, CD packaging, photography and whatever else I find. I just finished creating the DVD pages and am moving on to the CDs...giving me absolutely no time to pull together a brilliant post...but you're probably all passed out from too much Easter dinner anyway.

Just to prove I'm not making up the working thing, here are the DVD covers from the pages I just finished...










If any of these look interesting beyond the cover, they are available for purchase at .

1 comment:

Steve B said...

Nice work. I like the shattered safety glass backround of the Rolling Stones one. And, I'll confess, I did like Herman's Hermits as a kid...;)