Friday, April 24, 2009

Last Day

I broke my favorite glass today. They don't make them anymore. I am not a happy camper. I'm hoping that it's not an omen of what's to come. Last day.

Oh, wait...that's not what I meant by Last Day.

Today is the last day to take your shot at my shot of Frank Zappa...and Ringo. I'm closing the contest off at 11:59pm.

If you haven't entered yet, you should. There's still lots of room at the top. And by doing so you are providing more data to the film vs. digital debate. It gives us all an opportunity to see if film still rules or if it is a dying breed and the future will made up of representing our existence in pixels. This is a huge and important issue people!

So stop whatever you're doing - that includes reading this post - and take a few minutes to suss out (or just guess) which pictures are film and which are digital. It's fun, it costs you nothing and you might go home with this:

$300 Framed Frank Zappa

Or this:

Priceless Unframed Ringo Starr

I hope you win!!

No comments: