Sunday, September 27, 2009

Inspiration

Where does it come from? And why can't we have it all the time?

Wouldn't it be great if inspiration came in an IV that we could hook up as wanted? I'd be on it 24/7. I love inspiration. It is my drug of choice. And conversely, I hate the lack of it. Lack of inspiration is the most frustrating thing to me. It can shut down my creative juices in a nanosecond. Nothing worse than the creative juices not flowing...except the lack of inspiration. Since inspiration fuels the creative juices.

My inspiration levels are a little depleted at the moment...hence, this post. If anyone out there has more than they need, please send it my way.

1 comment:

Timo said...

Take a listen to the latest Pearl Jam, a real inspiration for me, gives me freaking goose bumps! A friend of mine (twice as old as I am) said - when I made him listen to the album - that it's a rock album that really honors the roots of rock'n' roll, and that you can hear a mature band that is relaxed, plays well and has got their problems solved. You might like it, think about it :)