Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rick Wright

One year ago today we lost Pink Floyd keyboardist Rick Wright.

Rick Wright
7/28/43 – 9/15/08

I'm putting up the same video as I did for his birthday because my internet is dogging today and it's taking 20 minutes to upload videos on youtube. Again, his video from the late 80s not only shows off Rick's ability on keyboards but also his writing talent and his beautiful voice...




Wish You Were Here.






Rick Wright passed away after EISID was published but will continue to be honored on this blog and hopefully a part of a future new media version of my book.

1 comment:

LHOOQtius ov Borg said...

Rick Wright was an amazing keyboardist -- one I feel doesn't get nearly enough credit for his place in Rock history despite being a member of one of the world's most revered bands.