Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Best Laid Plans

We just arrived at our hotel for night 14 or whatever it is. We have logged over 4000 miles in two weeks. Today we were on the road for 11 hours.

I must be completely insane.

Have to get up in 5.5 hours in order to get Miss Jaimie to Laytonville in time for her camping weekend. It's supposedly 3.5 hours from where we are now. Then I get to drive another 2.5 hours to end up at the next stop where I get to spend 5 nights without (hopefully) driving. Maybe a little vegging along with the required sorting of photos and editing footage. And of course being a better blogger.

Let's see what I can quickly pull off the phone for today's picture...okay, this should be fun...



Can anyone tell me where I shot this?

I'm dating this post as of yesterday at 11:59pm. I actually wrote it today (the 22nd) at 2am, but figure since I haven't slept it's still yesterday, until I sleep at which point it will be tomorrow...or today.

1 comment:

Steve B said...

In a mall, in CA? Clearly I'm guessing...