Wednesday, May 20, 2009

OMG

I can barely keep my eyes open much less type. We did 400 miles today in order to get back to where we were last night...except we're in a different hotel. It's a long story which will be told on Day 13 - yes, unlucky Day 13 because of what happened on Day 12.

Anyway, my Day 8 which was supposed to be today needs a clear head to tell because it's the day that initiated this crazy road trip...my great aunt's (well, I'm still trying to map out the family tree in my head) 100th birthday. So, since I have several hours tomorrow with the inability to travel I will finish that post and maybe a couple of others to try and catch up with myself.

In the meantime, here's one place I was today:

...nevermind...shitty internet here...the photo won't upload. Let's see if the post will.

No comments: