Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Catalina Jazz Club

I've lost count of how many nights in a row I've been out. I am so looking forward to spending tomorrow night at home. I need to do laundry. But I capped off my social butterfly run most fabulously. An evening at the Catalina Jazz Club listening to my friend and beyond brilliant drummer, .

Another iPhone photo...I quite like this one.

The singer was - she was great - the food was very good and yes, I consumed alcohol for the second night straight. It may be time for an intervention.

I took my mom and her husband...happy to report they had a really great time. So much so, they bought not one, but two CDs.

Another hectic day tomorrow but no plans for the night. I need a night off. This social butterfly job is more than I bargained for.

No comments: