Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm Cheating

Today's (Monday) post is late. I'm starting it at 1:08am Tuesday and putting the post time back to just before midnight so it counts for Monday. For those of you who aren't aware, I'm posting every single day this year. On only a few occasions I've had to mess with the time continuum in order to make the day. It's cheating. But at the same time it's not like I've gone to sleep and woken up the next day and posted as if it was the day before. As far as I'm concerned, it's still Monday. And the fact that I'm being so forthright about my slight of time (you wouldn't know I cheated if I didn't tell you) it gives me immunity.

The reason I'm late is I wasn't here. My mom came into town and picked me up from my class. I helped her and her husband check in at a hotel and then we went out to eat at Casa Vega. It was already after midnight by the time we got out of there and I was dropped off at my place.

And as proof, I offer up this picture of them driving away from my manse. You can actually download it and open it in photoshop or some other program and see the time and date info attached to the photo. Which would totally bust me for cheating because I certainly couldn't have done the post with the photo in it before I even took the picture.

Please file these post under the heading of "lame." My apologies to those of you who suffered through the whole thing. It's definitely sub-par. Consider the fact that I had a margarita with dinner. I'll do my best to come up with something more entertaining tomorrow.

Or not.

No comments: