Wednesday, August 19, 2009

DiSconnected

My Internet died on me today and I'm not sure when I can get it up and running.
This sadly formatted and probably error-ridden is coming to you via my iPhone. I think I did this once before and found out that time that I can manage words but can't upload pictures. But I will try to upload something off my phone...maybe it will work this time.

In the meantime, I don't have much to say other than life pretty much stinks at the moment (for me). Everything seems to be in a state of flux. I've been trying my damndest to get things moving in the direction I need them to go but without success. I've been waiting fir a graphics job to ce in that has been in discussion since early July - I think I talked about that in an earlier post - and it still hasn't arrived. I sit here in limbo doing what I can do on other projects (the non-paying variety) until that and all the AFM stuff decides to show up. It can't come soon enough.

So, how you all doing? Things going well for you? Am I the only one enjoying this whirlpool bath sans water?

I did have one good thing happen to me today. It was time for my monthly/six week visit to Starbucks today to pick up a pound o' beans. I decided to take in all the empty gift cards I had laying around just to see if there was a few cents left on any of them. I had three. The guy ran one - $0.00 - then another - $0.00 - then the last one -$15.00 - holy shit!!! I felt like I won the lottery. It covered my pound and I still have $5.05 left over. I have no idea how I could have had a totally random card with $$ on it. No idea if it was a card I loaded or someone gave it to me. I was 99% sure there was nothing on any of 'em. I'm really glad I didn't throw them out without checking them.

Okay, I am fully tired of texting this post. I'm done. I'll try a photo... If it works I don't think I can get it to the bottom though.

NOPE

No comments: