Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dog Day Afternoon

I know...you've seen enough damn pictures of the dog. But I couldn't resist what happened today. Anyway, it's more fun than rerunning the passing of Ted Kennedy last night and Dominick Dunne today...as if you didn't already know and haven't seen enough news coverage.

So, the breaking news you don't know about that happened today...Pumpkin met teeny tiny Penny...and it went something like this...

Really? You're baring your teeny tiny teeth at me?

Who the heck do you think you are Penny Pipsqueak?

I'll take you down...

And have you for my afternoon snack.

Fine, I guess we can be friends...sheesh.

Now, wasn't that more fun than the picture I took last year on this day?

And again I know where I ate one year ago today. Can you name it?

No comments: