Sunday, November 08, 2009

AFM

Yes, I went to the Loews today to check out the hallowed halls of the American Film Market.

This is a photo of the Loews lobby. In year's past this lobby would have been jam-packed like a can of sardines...

I started my time at the AFM with an amazing made-to-order sandwich on the pool patio, then headed up to Cinetel's suite to check out how my art looked. This is a poster of a piece I did a couple or three markets ago...

And this is a duratrans (aka backlit) of a piece I did a couple of weeks ago. The shafts of light looked very cool backlit...I'm happy with this one...

This was another client. It's a movie still which I added the title to and had it blown up to poster size. This poster was hanging in the hall outside the client's suite. That's Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams...

I ran into a lot of people I know. Some I hadn't seen in a long, long time. And a friend (one of my favorite people) from far away that saw me across the patio and texted me. I didn't even know he was in town.

The day wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

No comments: