Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve

Most of you are probably either traveling or in mad preparations for your Thanksgiving feast. I'm doing neither. I am not going anywhere to celebrate the holiday and I've made the last minute decision not to cook a Thanksgiving dinner this year - even though I make a rockin' turkey.

I've had a really busy past few weeks, I'm behind on everything and am still fighting off the remnants of the flu bug that some anonymous person bestowed upon me as a most unwanted birthday gift. I've been hacking ever since, thank you very much.

In light of that and other set-backs in my efforts to move forward, I have (so far) been unsuccessful in coming up with a list of things I am thankful for. I'm sure I could come up with something but to be perfectly honest, I'm just not feeling it at the moment. The only list I've put together this evening is a master To Do list. It already has 22 items (that's just a few things I rattled off the top of my head) not including the massive cleaning and laundry pile I need to get through over the weekend.

Sorry if I've taken you out of the holiday spirit...here's a little something to bring you back up...



Happy Turkey Day.

Wow... suddenly I am thankful for something... thankful that I am not responsible for the demise of any turkeys this year.

No comments: