Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Shoot

It's tomorrow. All day. I'm actually prepared. Unlike when I'm going on a trip. When I always need just one more day.

My shot lists are printed, releases are ready...food and drink bought...props prepared...don't think I've forgotten anything.

I'm using a very groovy HD camera that I've never used before. So I spent a couple of hours going through the manual and figuring out what I needed to know. I shot some test footage and captured it into Final Cut and there it was...easy as pie. Actually easy than making pie and about as easy as eating it. Pie. Yum.

It's the first time I've managed to capture without assistance. Happy to know my brain seems to be working better these days. Even when I'm on the sick side.

See?...Pictures...

The last thing I had to do was cut a cookie...

I'm going to put it in front one of the lights to cast shadows on one of my scenes.

Now that I'm done with my cookie I'm completely prepped, and I get to have a good night's sleep.

Hopefully Murphy won't show up on my set tomorrow and screw everything up.

No comments: