Sunday, November 29, 2009

George Harrison

Eight years ago today, the world of rock'n'roll lost the great George Harrison. It was my lucky day to photograph the opener of his Dark Horse Tour and, years later, have the opportunity to visit his amazing home, Friar Park, in Henley-on-Thames where I also snapped some pics.

2/24/43-11/29/01


One of my favorite infectious George Harrison songs...







You can order any of the three above photos of George in Limited Edition or Open Edition fine photographic prints...available at half off during my sale. The top one is also available as a museum quality lithograph for only $10 during the .


You can also see more pictures (including photos I took of his fabulous house, Friar Park) and learn more about George Harrison and the 47 other musicians in my tribute book, for only $19.95.

No comments: