Saturday, November 28, 2009

Way Back When...

...I was really young.

In continuation of Thursday's post, these are some of the other photos I scanned...shot by one of the Deep Purple roadies on the sailboat they took me out on for my birthday. I'd have to go deeper into the pictures to find the rest of them but I think I was the only girl with four or five of them. Yup, that's the way I like to roll.

But seriously, even though I can't remember any of their names, it was a very memorable day. And, believe it or not, just good clean fun.

I really wish I still had these sunglasses. They rocked...as did my 'I'm too cool for school' attitude...

I could also be friendly...
But I think I really should have gone into modeling...

...just kidding. I was actually pretty dorky. The t-shirt I was wearing had a cheesy plastic heat transfer picture of Linda Ronstadt emblazoned on the front. Like I said...dorky. And my dorkiness remains intact today.

No comments: