Sunday, February 08, 2009

Keith Knudsen

It was only four years ago today that we lost long time Doobie Brothers drummer Keith Knudsen. This photo has got to be in my all time Top Ten live concert shots. I was lucky that he came out from behind his kit to sing lead on one song in their show...a Sonny Boy Williamson cover of Don't Start Me To Talkin'.

2/18/48-2/8/2005

This is an odd little video that for some strange reason has only had a couple of hundred views, so I'm guessing that you haven't seen it before. It's Listen To The Music from what looks to be a Japanese TV show. Keith is the drummer on the right...





You can see more pictures and learn more about Keith Knudsen and the 47 other musicians in my tribute book, .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm an italian musician...always admired Mr. Knudsen talent and more...now 2013 im still sad...my best regards