Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life

Life is like baseball. You always have to keep your eye on the ball.

I took the following photographs at one of the Dodgers' playoff games against the Phillies (thanks to my friend, Warren).

These pictures are proof that I know how to keep my eye on the ball. There's no compositing or retouching going on here.

And all three of the Manny Ramirez photos are shot in the same at bat, thank you very much.




Gotta give a shout-out to UCLA Bruin/Phillie, Chase Utley.

I really need to take my ability to keep my eye on the ball while shooting batters and apply it to my daily life.

2 comments:

Steve B said...

From the looks of that at bat, you could probably show Manny a thing or two..

Chesher Cat said...

Maybe if they resign him they'll hire me as his hitting coach.