Monday, March 09, 2009

Space Cowboy

I'm multitasking. Editing photos for a movie poster I need to get done, making dinner and scanning some randomly-picked-out-of-the-pile negatives so I can create a post for today. I hate multitasking. I also hate whoever came up with the idea that the ability multitask is an asset. It's not. It's a liability. Because if you're multitasking you're doing a whole bunch of things at once and doing none of them well. Focus, people. Focus. Start something, finish it and move on to the next thing.

Enough of my bitching. I've got the Steve Miller in the scanner. In his prime.

Here's a couple I pulled...


Some people call me the space cowboy
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
Cause I speak of the pompatus of love.
People talk about me, baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong
Well, don't you worry baby
Don't worry Cause I'm right here, right here, right here,
right here at home
(Written by Steve Miller, Eddie Curtis, Ahmet Ertegün)

FYI, this post took me over two hours to create. Proving my point that multitasking is not an asset. Take it off your resume.

The dinner turned out good, though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought everybody you shot was dead? Steve still alive and kicking the last I heard.