Friday, March 13, 2009

Weekly Round-Up

Okay, I gotta remember what I did this week. But it's a little hard because I had a small glass of red wine that gave me a very big buzz. I am such a lightweight.

I didn't get enough sleep this week. I like the nights where I close my eyes and they don't open again until I've had my eight hours. Didn't get even close to one of those this week. Maybe tonight. Or tomorrow night.

Even without good sleep, I managed to create a couple of comps for a movie poster. Turned them in yesterday and have not heard back. Wondering if they hated them.

I did a lot of communicating this week. Answered emails that were three months old. My bad. Still have some that are even older than that. I think it's a mood thing for me when I am writing a specific person. Gotta be in the right frame of mind.

Made some progress on my movie. Unfortunately, nothing I can talk about...yet.

Now that I think about it, this week was crazy.

Crazy 'cause I actually did some furniture rearranging and a mad cleaning of my house. Partly because it really needed it -- my living room was too junked up; my house (especially with two dogs) gets way too dirty, as in layers of dirt on everything from the floor up -- and partly because I had another pitch meeting at my house for the reality show I can't tell you about. This time there were eleven people including me. Figured I had to make a good impression. It went very well, thank you very much.

Now I'm going to watch Them! Not the band...these guys...

If you haven't seen you're really missing out.

P.S. If there are horrible grammatical errors and an overabundance of typos in this post it's the wine writing, not me.

No comments: