Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blitzed

There are two definitions of the word "blitzed":
1) drunk or stoned.
2) extremely tired.

I am one of those. I'll let you decide.

I did something today that I had not done in seven years.

It could be a new beginning.

Or it could be the end.

Only time (and my efforts) will tell.

I'm counting on the former.

Sorry for being so cryptic but I have no choice.

But we will all see what the future brings.

Hopefully brightness. Loads of brightness.

Stay tuned.

A thematically appropriate photograph:

When I touched on this picture out of a gaggle of sky shots, I was suddenly hearing this:

You know the day destroys the night
Night divides the day
Tried to run
Tried to hide
Break on through to the other side
~ The Doors

Not in a negative way. More in a metamorphosis, rise from the ashes kind of way.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

No comments: