Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm Going Crazy

I'm in my basement - okay, I live in L.A. so I don't have a basement but I'd be in it if I had one - cooking up some craziness. If you're on my mailing list you'll hear about it first. If you're just a casual-stop-in-at-the-blog person you'll hear about it second and you might miss out on something you might be interested in 'cause I don't know how long it will last. So, if you want to hear about it first you better click on over to my and stick your email address in the box below the menu bar that says "email" then hit the "sign me up" button. If all goes well, I should have it all together to go out by the end of the weekend.

In other news, I'm happy to report that no one of public significance died today. If anyone was near-death, I am sure they are hanging on until the media is finished with their wall-to-wall Michael Jackson coverage. I haven't been watching TV recently but I had KFWB news on the radio in my car today and was shocked that they'd gone from "all news all the time" to "all Michael Jackson all the time." I was listening just after the coroner had determined not to determine the cause of Michael's death and during the 15 minutes I was in the car I must have heard that little piece of non-info repeated at least 25 times. Sheesh. What's the point? I mean, I'm as shocked and saddened as the next person at the sudden death of MJ, but to hear the same useless stories over and over ad nauseum is a waste of airwaves if you ask me. Ha! And here I am talking about it for the second day in a row. Oops. My bad.

Okay, let's move on to the picture of the day...

What do these three photos/musicians have in common besides the fact that I shot them?

No comments: