Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Out of the Box

I got myself a new office space. It's not quite as big as the last one but it's much nicer. The best thing about it? No dust. My other office had a huge dust problem, which is not great if you have a lot of negs and slides and photographs hanging about.

Anyway, I'm not completely moved in, nor have I set everything up - maybe I'll take a few photos once I have it together - but I did set up the scanner today so figured I should reach my hand into the neg pile and see who wanted to be scanned...

I came up with neg sheet #138, making it the concert after Waylon Jennings...probably some time in mid to late March 1975.


I don't have to tell you who these legends are...right?

Fine. Check the tags.

I gotta get back to organizing the new space. It's clean and new and cozy and dustless. I'm lovin' it. I expect my creativity to explode in the coming weeks and months. Like the fortune cookie that came with my dinner tonight said, "The coming month shall bring winds of change in your life." I can't wait.

No comments: